Congratulations to the 2019 Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement! These women, who were selected for their professional excellence and their work to support other women in the legal profession, will receive the award at a luncheon during the ABA Annual Meeting in San Francisco, California on Sunday, August 11, 2019.
- Raquel Aldana, Associate Vice-Chancellor for Academic Diversity, Professor of Law; University of California, Davis; Davis, CA
- Michelle Banks, Senior Advisor & Executive Coach; BarkerGilmore, LLC; San Francisco CA
- Kelly M. Dermody, Office Managing Partner (San Francisco) & Employment Practice Group Chairperson; Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann & Bernstein, LLP; San Francisco CA
- Hon. Judith McConnell, Administrative Presiding Justice, Court of Appeal; Fourth Appellate District; San Diego, CA
- Julie A. Su, Labor Secretary; California Labor and Workforce Development Agency; Sacramento, CA